A new site adds many opportunities but also some risks. At the regional level, international standards can be interpreted and implemented differently.
However, the final facility must not only meet current requirements, but should also provide a basis for future success.
When constructing a new production site, the foundation often determines whether the new production system can really manufacture in the micro range.
Typical questions in the construction and acquisition of facilities include:
- What floor load (per m2) should the new production area have?
- How much Lux should my lighting produce?
- How strong should the roof structure be?
- What crane load will my support structure support?
- Who will supply the power, and who is responsible for the transformer?
- What are the regional regulations concerning social spaces?
- Which regulatory approvals are required?
- and much more
Within Slovakia, Wesconi has many regional partners who can assist with all your questions and help you to realise your vision in a cost-effective manner. Regional features, such as ownership, soil conditions and regulatory provisions will be taken into account.
Whether environmental permit process, final building approval, or simply the right mixture of concrete for the foundation. Our interest lies in a functioning new location that meets the needs of its clients, investors and employees. We therefore offer also offer the security and credentials to fulfil the required quality standards in the end product, whether it be engine components, drive axles, pumps or steering elements.